Slice Rocket regards your protection and ensures that all data imparted to us will stay Privacy and won't be imparted to outsiders under any conditions. Your copyrights will dependably remain yours. Your email address, fine art, arrange points of interest, and some other data you give, and in addition the last item, won't be uncovered, unless you choose so.
It is understood and agreed to that the below identified discloser of confidential information may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that
1. The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes:
Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
2. The Recipient agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
4. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
This notice applies to all the information that is collected or submitted on the PSD2HTML® site through the product order page, product request page, and other pages. The following types of personal information are collected:
- - E-mail address
- - IP address for fraud detection purposes
- - Client information requests
- - Order-specific information, including source files and client notes
Price and timeline may vary depending on project complexity and the number of pages.
If the price(s) of any service differs from the one displayed on the website you will be contacted and given the option to complete your order for the relevant service at the correct price. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances.
A full refund will be considered based on the following reasons
- - the client’s order cannot be completed;
- - the client’s request to cancel the order is received before the development is started;
- - A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- - the client is not reasonably and legitimately satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a comprehensive proof / explanation of the matter;
- - the client is not satisfied with the resulting product upon a review on our test server. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties, and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
- - If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for full or partial refund.